Mix up delicious fruits with your favorite vanilla yogurt for a light and refreshing parfait.
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach slices in juice
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 carton (32 oz.) non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Drain peach slices, discarding juice. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. Chop peaches and pineapple.
- Toss peaches, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices, and reserved pineapple juice in a medium bowl.
- Layer 1/2 cup yogurt with 6 tablespoons of fruit salsa in each of 8 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Serve immediately.