Mix up your child’s lunchbox routine with a protein-packed pizza rollup.
- 1 mozzarella cheese stick
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of your favorite pizza sauce
- 6-7 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 1 (10″) whole wheat soft tortilla
- Lay the tortilla flat. Spread pizza sauce over the tortilla, starting with the center and then spread out to about one inch from the edge of the tortilla on all sides.
- Top the sauce-covered tortilla evenly with the pepperoni slices. Place the unwrapped mozzarella stick at one end of the tortilla, and then roll.
- Pop it into a sandwich bag or wrap with plastic wrap and pop into the lunchbox.