Mix up Greek Yogurt Monster Cookie Dough Dip for those times when you’re craving a treat. The recipe is highly adaptable to your own liking by swapping out with your favorite sweetener, nut butter and mix-ins.
- 2/3 cup (1 container) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder (like PB2)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate candies (like mini M&Ms)
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Stir together Greek yogurt, brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir in the mix-ins (chocolate chips, candies, and granola).
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers or enjoy with a spoon!